Here are some fun facts about Turtle Tail in the Turks and Caicos Islands:
- The area offers a few small beaches.
- The water is shallow, great for family picnics and smaller children activities.
- Five small cays are found off one of the bigger beach. Some folks enjoy walking to the cays in the low tide.
- It is a residential area. Quite a few rental vacation villas are located in the area.
- Harbour club Villas and Bob’s Bar is located in the area.
- Flamingo Lake is there to the left of the road, an excellent spot for bone fishing and kayaking. Shallow waters once again.
- The roads have been recently paved, providing a better commute into town area.
- Most of the hilltop properties have a panoramic view of the turquoise blue waters.
- Real estate lots range in price from $75,000 and up. Get the best prices while they are available.
National Colony Realty have recently sold a few vacant land lots in the area for a great price since the construction of the newly paved road. There are other land and villa rental opportunities available in the area. Give one of our capable real estate agents a call or email to discuss your options. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our website www.nationalcolonyrealty.com.
Our current Featured Turtle Tail property. 8.80 acres. Click here for link.