Turks and Caicos is open for business!
Since the passage of hurricane Irma and Maria to the Turks and Caicos Islands, it is only natural to ask if the country is operational as it should be. There is still some work to be done, but for the most part we are open for business.
- Hotels are open to welcome guests to our shores, some hotels include Grace Bay Club, Amanyara, Beach House, Blue Haven and the Club Med Turquoise to name a few.
- Our restaurants are open, banks and more importantly government offices.
- The Caribbean Food and Wine Festival scheduled for November was a success, and our guests chefs were all present.
- Our Fish Fry scheduled for every Thursday has been and is back to its normal schedule. Visitors are on island and is enjoying the event as well as the locals.
- The country just welcomed Southwest Airlines, inaugural flight to the Island on Sunday 5th November.
- Real Estate transactions are still moving forward. And new buyers are inquiring daily. Visit our National Colony Realty website for new real estate deals www.nationalcolonyrealty.com