North Caicos is one of the beautiful islands in the Turks and Caicos chain. Comprising of friendly people, beautiful white sand beaches, historical sites such as the largest flock of pink flamingoes and the preserved Wades Green Plantation, Cottage Pond, and the well known Three Mary Cays. Not an over crowded island, quiet and a place where many go to get away from the city life.
Other reasons to Buy:
- Some of the best priced properties that gives you the same experience. Land prices start as low as $20,000 and affordable beachfront prices as low as $350,000 allowing you the opportunity to afford the luxury of beach front living.
- North Caicos has many large tracts of land, increasing your chances of finding lots for your new development to the island. A clean slate to introduce new ideas.
- Large tracts of land to encourage agricultural farming, or factories. (did we just get a new idea?) Investment opportunities.
- No property taxes annually.
On going projects and local news:
- The Silver Bay Boutique Hotel was announce for the Settlement of Bottle Creek, we await the start of construction. See Link
- There is talk of an upscale beach front project coming in the Whitby area.
- Hon. Ralph Higgs hails from North Caicos, and is the current minister of Tourism. He outlined a number of improvements for the island which we are looking forward to.
We have a number of properties on the island that you should consider. Visit our website at www.nationalcolonyrealty.com or contact on of our able Agents to assist with further questions and a purchase in North Caicos.