Why buy in Middle Caicos
- Other than Mudjin Harbour and Dragon Cay being one of the most viewed spectacular on the island, Middle Caicos also have many natural highlights inclusive of the caves system that is worth exploring.
- Middle Caicos has a small population, but these few people are the back bone of our generation. The people are friendly and have preserve many of our cultural habits by making it a part of their day to day life style. Drying Conch, farming, basket weaving and the likes is a norm for the people of the island.
- Buy into a quiet, low pace lifestyle.
- The island is not over developed, leaving a lot of room for investors to bring in new environmentally friendly projects to the island.
- Large tracts of land for a massive development. Middle Caicos is the largest of all the islands within the TCI chain boasting of 48 sq miles, and many undeveloped land.
- Affordable property prices.
- Caicos 71 at the east end of the island is steaming ahead! Two wonderful modern buildings now completed and ready for interior finishing, with four more soon to begin. This project is quickly generating terrific interest and offers a superb investment opportunity at this stage. Prices as low as $375,000 for a 2 bedroom villa.
- Bambarra Beach cottage is also making headway.
Where else can you find a lot just back from the beach at a low cost of $80,000? Click here for more details.
What a beautiful island!